Let’s do this thing.
Hey guys it’s my evescapes and welcome to Day 14 of my intake of the “30 Day Blogging Challenge” where in you guys could slowly get to know me! I hope you guys enjoy my journey through this challenge. Check out my blog and see my progress!
So without further ado, let’s begin~
Here we are on the 14th day of this challenge. For today, I’ll be showing you guys a few of my healthy habits and hopefully give some tips to you guys on having a healthier lifestyle. In all honesty I don’t necessarily call the following “healthy habits” since other bloggers and YouTuber’s is even “healthier” than I am. So the following will be one of the basics of having a healthier lifestyle.
Enough of the rambling, let’s begin shall we?
ｌｉｓｔ ｏｆ ｍｙ ｅｖｅｒｙｄａｙ ｈｅａｌｔｈｙ ｈａｂｉｔｓ
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables – I usually eat fruits and vegetables every morning to have a ‘healthy start of the day’ thing. This gives you the proper vitamins you need daily~ I also pack some fruits as a treat in school.
- Keep Things Organized – This is a must for me, mostly because half of my room is still yet to be organize. Most people around me said that having a room that’s more organize and clean will help inspire you having a clean lifestyle! So far I’ve done half of my room, and it made a huge difference for me, in a good way of course. Having everything organize is just pleasing and justifying for me.
- Drink 7 Glasses of Water – I normally drink more than seven glasses just to make sure I keep that liquid in me to cleanse my inside. My family raised me into drinking water after I wake up, before a meal, and 30 minutes before I sleep.
- Read Any Types of Books – From my aspect I find reading books a healthy thing. It calms me and it just helps me process faster whenever I’m in class, and also helps me pay attention. I guess it depends on the person itself.
- Have Some Alone Time – Honestly having some alone time for myself helps me think about how my life is, and how it’s going to go. The past days I try to have some alone time for myself to help me relax and calm down.
These are all my healthy habits! I knew it was going to be a short and simple list from the beginning lol. Some of these tips were already mentioned by many people and posts online. I hope you guys enjoyed Day 14 of the challenge, don’t forget to check my website and see my whole experience in taking this challenge!
Also I hope you enjoy todays blog and don’t forget to leave a like and comment down what you’d like to hear from me next. Don’t forget to follow for weekly blogs. ♡
see you again my lovelies☆．。．:*･°
sincerely eve ☆*。★ﾟ*
© ｐｉｃｔｕｒｅｓ ｔｏ ｔｈｅ ａｒｔｉｓｔｓ